Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shoe of the Week September 22

We know you've all been waiting on pins and needles!  What WILL those gals at LuLu's pick as the Shoe of the Week?!  Not one to disappoint, self-proclaimed shoe-aholic Blake has chosen her favorite pump for us and we. are. ecstatic!  This guy has been one of our favorites from the get-go and Blake has brought her own style to the table with this pick.  So, come on by and check out the SOTW and see what's new at LuLu's!







Name ~ System 
Color ~ Taupe or Black 
Turn Ons ~ Travel, leather moto jackets, and the blues; structured mini-dresses, anything high-waisted, and wide-leg trousers; Katherine Hepburn, vintage chain link bags, and black coffee in the evenings. Just like my make, I’m classic sophistication with a touch of funk!



Acceptance Speech ~ First, to my platform sole- you give me all the benefits of a sky-high heel while making sure it’s my glamour that makes headlines and not slips or falls. Thank you to my tweed base for keeping it church-friendly and to my leather strap with hardware intact- I applaud the sass! All in all, thanks for making me versatile; be it the family dinners on the square or gameday in the grove, you’re always my go-to girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment